Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Digital Art - 11/12/14: "Branching Out"

Natures Footstep memes 

The Digital Art meme now includes what was formerly the Abstract Photo meme.

Click on the links above to view the posts by other artists/photographers or to participate yourself.

Although there is a suggested theme, often I schedule my images to post automatically ---sometimes weeks ahead of time ---so if I use the suggested theme, it is purely coincidental.


Original photo: taken at a local park
"Branching Out"

a representational (or objective) abstract created from my photo

See hundreds of my photo and art images on my Flickr pages.

7 comments:

RobertN said...

Beautiful composition!

Prairie Jill said...

Beautiful edit. I love those colours!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Ahhh, Sweet ... love the color effects and to me a tree branch has endless possibilities. You have, for sure, branced out with this one.

Andrea @ From The Sol

Ida said...

Fabulous. Love the bold colors. Great original photo as well.

NatureFootstep said...

lol, suggested means suggested. :) You can always psot whatever you want. I like what you did with your branches. Great color ansstructure. :)

there is a response to your comment :)

Lmkazmierczak said...

Lovely texture...cool results♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/rain-watered-rose/

Judy said...

I love the way the sky has retained the different shades in your image!!