Thursday, October 9, 2014

Good Fences - 10/9/14: "Along the Walking Trail"

Good Fences Thursday asks us to post a photo of a fence or gate each week.

APOLOGY: Sorry I didn't get back to add comments on many of last week's posts.  I had an emergency medical situation, was in the hospital for a few days and now I'm catching up.   I had already set up automatic posts for several memes up through the next couple of weeks, so I didn't have to create those, but it will take me a few more days to catch up with this week and last week, too.  I'm fine now, just tired.


Fence beside one end of the mile-long walking loop at
North Boundary Park
Cranberry Township, PA


I love the warm colors on the ground created from the
combination of yellow leaves and pine needles.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that's beautiful! thanks for sharing! and glad you're on the mend!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Fantastic fall shot with fence

Ida said...

Lovely fence with the warm colors of the leaves. It makes a very pretty scene.

Leovi said...

Beautiful photo, interesting composition with autumn colors, delightful leaves on the ground!

Amy Burzese said...

Very pretty!