Friday, July 24, 2009

JUST SAY “NO” - Friday Flash 55

This post is in response to
The idea is to write a story in exactly 55 words.
Click on the yellow link above to join the fun or read others’ stories.


Suzanna had to admit Jeremy was drop-dead handsome and a sweet guy, too.
“Will you be my girlfriend,” he asked.
“No.”
“Why not?”
“Among other things, you’re far too young for me.”
“I’m seventeen,” Jeremy said, staring at her with his ice-blue eyes.
“I’m thirty.”
“What does that matter?”
“It matters.”
“Why?”
“Because I’m your teacher.”
(©2009, C.J. Peiffer)

11 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

Like he couldn't figure it out for himself. *shaking head saddly*

Pam said...

wow, great 55. and we know that kind of thing happens more often than it should, right?

CJ said...

I'm sure he figured it out for himself very well. He's 17, his hormones are raging, and I'm sure he's heard the news stories about those who didn't say "NO."

anthonynorth said...

Well, it certainly makes a difference :-)

Hootin Anni said...

Oh oh....CNN reporters are keeping a vigil on the two of you for sure.

Mine's posted if you'd like to read 55 words of my encounter with the MIB!

Fandango said...

You humans. We never have sex until we are over 100 years old. You are in such a hurry.
Great 55

Ours is posted
HERE.

G-Man said...

We all need a little guidance at one time or another..*wink*
Excellent 55 CJ..
Thank you so much for this saucy contribution, and have a Kick-Ass Week-End...G

One Prayer Girl said...

First, I want to welcome you to my blog. I always love when someone comments or becomes a follower and thereby lets me know they are reading.

I like your 55. Our themes were a little similar - boy and girl stuff.

Again, thanks for commenting,
PG

Anonymous said...

I smell T R O U B L E

Mona said...

Surely handsome, but really dumb!

Jenners said...

Congrats on your 100th post!!!

And wow ... writing a story in just 55 words requires some skill. Well done.