Sunday, December 11, 2011

SHADY GARDEN

Jardim Botânico (Botanical Garden)
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
August 30, 2011

This image is in response to
Click on the link to post your own image
or see what others have posted.

        I haven't contributed to Shadow Shot Sunday for a while.  I've been busy with other projects and some travel.  I had worked in Brazil 1967-69 as a Peace Corps Volunteer and finally had the opportunity to return this past August.  I got some great shadow shots, especially in the Botanical Garden in Rio.
        You can read about my return to my old Peace Corps site in Brazil this past August in RETURN TO GLÓRIA on my other blog.

3 comments:

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

Great shadow shot. Now that in Valladolid the weather is so cold, I´d like to hike trough these trees. Interesting blog, by the way.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The shadows and the little stream make this a most inviting scene!


IF I WERE A SHADOW

If I were a shadow,
I would seek the light;
There I would glow sleekly,
Black and shiny bright!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Shadowy Grass and Snowy Shadows

Katerina said...

So lush - I have a friend in Brazil.
Oh how I long to have her show me the sights.
For now I'll take pleasure in looking at your memories :)